Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day Three

Would you give DHMO to your mother?
No I would not because it sounds like a terrible disease substance that not healthy for anyone or the environment. There are many environmental hazards associated with DHMO.

Do you think the government should research to better understand health effects of DHMO?
I think that this website is phony and therefore no the government should not research better. This website is not credited and I don't believe we should waste our government money on things that people have never heard of, or been talked about before.

Scientific method on DHMO & mother
Ask a question: What is DHMO and how does it effect our environment? I am unaware of what DHMO is and have never heard of it prior to this.
Background research: Ask peers, teachers, online research. This is where I would ask more questions to people who know about the topic of DHMO. Look more at the website and other websites.
Construct hypothesis: If DHMO is a spreading disease than how can I prevent my mother from getting it and what cures are out there for it?
Test with experiment: It is hard to test this seeing as we don't know a lot about it.We could go out and test with more medicines to see how it reacts with the DHMO
Analyze results: From looking at the websites, I have come to the result that I would no want to give this to my mother because it is a disease, and I would not want to harm my mother in any such way.

No comments:

Post a Comment